Cancell this boat.
- airfair from MALE' intl. airport to the atolls and return to MALE'
- a welcome drink at your arrival
- 3 gourmet meals per day
- cofee, tea and snacks
- unlimited drinking water
- Maximum surfing time
- expert surfing guide
- use of all onboard equipment including video cam and video editing station
- video projector
- internet usage for sporadic text mailsand forecast check (no web surfing)
- use of dinghy or dhony for surf drop offs and island exploration
- use of jet ski for tow in or wake boarding
- alcoholic beverages (will be supplied for a reasonable price)
- fuel for jet ski (will be charged as used and at local gas prices)
- diving equipment per dive
- accompanied dive with dive master
- dive instructions
- stopover nights on Male if applicable
Length: 28 m
Width: 7 m
6 Cabins - each with own bathroom and hot water
Bright cabins with up to 7 windows each
- 2 generator (Deutz & Onan) desalination with 2,8 tons of fresh water per day
- 2 Bauer electro compressors, 380 l/min NRC – Nitrox compressor
- Power station 220Volt
- dinghy wth 40 hp outboard motor
- GPS – Phone – E-Mail – Echolot – Radio
- 2 game fishing gear
- out door shower
- Bar with alcoholic baverages
- video and foto editing station
The MS Pretty TOMBILLI calls the Maldives home for almost 10 years.
The TOMBILLI offers 6 double cabins fora maximum of 12 guests. Each cabin has it's own bathroom/toilet with warm and cold freshwater. 4 cabins hold a double bed and a single bed - they are perfect for families or surf groups. When we reconstructed the TOMBILLI we left out the aircondition on purpose. Instead of the air con we provided 7 windows for each cabin. These windows give a very bright and comfortable atmosphere and plenty of fresh air.
8 Scuba Diving Sets
1 UW-housing w/w.o. Sony PC 120E digital camera
1 UW-housing w/w.o. Sony 1000E 3chip digital camera
Frogman UW-lights with LED
Daylight lamps from Multitec
3 x Multitec UW-Scooter „Scout“
Luxury is not its concept but it offers the following amenities:
- hot fresh water
- electric BAUER compressor
- NRC NITROX facility
- Espresso machine (very important)
- MULTITEC underwater scooter
- Digital underwater housings and cameras, usw
Smoking & Non Smoking Area
Television / DVD & VCD players
Video & Photo Camera, Editing Station
Internet & Mobile Phones
Good surf may be dependent on the swell, but we guarantee you delicious, healthy food day in and day out on the Teate. Most meals are prepared by our experienced chef in a local style. The Maldivian cuisine is very tasty and often based on rice with fish and seasoned with curry sauces or hot spices.
Every night the crew catches fresh fish just for you. Tuna together with barracuda, trevallies and groupers are common meals. But also vegetable rissoles, spicy rice, curried chicken or fish as well as slices of bread, or fruits fried in the coconut palm oil are served.
Very strong tea is drunken with these dishes and many meals are assorted by cakes typical of the Maldivian cuisine.
For vegetarians we will make special arrangements. Please let us know in advance of your trip.
Eat - sleep - drink - surf!
The Team are 3 passionate surfers who live their dream. With our project we provide our guests and ourself an perfect set up to enjoy surfing at it's best.
Tim Heising and Henrik/henne von Janda-Eble are responsible for the project organisation and the basic philosophy of the trips. Henning Nockel takes care for the Bookings and guides some of the new tours.
Tim lived in Europe and Australia, has studied in North California and surfed waves all over Europe, Mexico, Hawaii, California, Indonesia, South Africa, Sri Lanka and of course the Maldives. Tim had the idea of launching a surf charter business after becoming addicted to the Maldives at his first trip there.
Henne has lived in Australia and South Africa. His profession as a surf video camera man has given him the chance to surf waves on Maui, Australia, Tasmania, California, all over Europe and of course the Maldives. The perfect set up around the southern atolls convinced him to run this project.
He loves his 9.7 nose rider...
Henning is a Kite Surf Professional and dedicated his life to water sports and photography. He lives half the year in Cape Town to get as much summer as possible. Wind and waves are his passion and he has surfed waves in Hawaii, Indo, South Africa France, Spain and of course: the Maldives. He will help you with your booking and guide some of the trips.